Sunday, September 30, 2012

Recent Projects

I've found so much inspiration and ideas from pinterest lately. There's a long list of things that I want to make and try for our home. If only there was enough time in the day,lol..

These letters are the $2.00 chipboard letters from Hobby Lobby. I painted the edges with acrylic paint and covered them with scrapbook paper. A coat of modge podge gave them some shine. They took a few hours to make and dry. I have them displayed on a shelf in our living room.Now I just need to frame some pictures to go around it.
Riley

This Magnetic Memo board is made from a cookie sheet. I bought the cookie sheet for 2 bucks at the flea market. It is spray painted and I used spray adhesive to cover it with scrapbook paper. The magnets are handmade too. They are made from scrabble tiles and clothespins. I am using it in my craft room to hold patterns and notes.

Memo Board


No comments:

Post a Comment